Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Wanted - tips for visiting all 3 AGP

  1. #1
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to add a page to my AGDollResources site that is just about visiting AGP. I was thinking tips, reviews, articles, etc.

    If anyone has tips, reviews or articles they would like to contribute, please let me know - by response here or PM me. I will gladly give you credit as the author if you wish or you can remain unnamed - your choice. Pictures are welcome too.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only tips I can think of off the top of my head is if you have reservations for the Cafe to come fifteen minutes early. The same thing applies for the Theater. Other than that, I have found it you go to AGP while your school has a vacation, and schools are the AGP you will be visiting don't, it is a lot quieter, there is almost no one there with the exception of younger children who aren't in school yet. That was true for me last time I made a visit to AGPC, it was during my school's Spring Break and there were very few children there because they had already had their Spring Break. Hope that helps. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jerseycow6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Go during an off time! Near Christmas, it's a mob scene! I saw the line stretching out the door when I was there once and turned around and decided to go back another time instead of braving that crowd.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tallpkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We just returned from our first trip to AGPLA. Regarding the Photo Studio~GO EARLY!!!!!!!! It was horribly inefficient. We were the first ones there when it opened at 9:00am, (two girls) and it took nearly 20 minutes just to do the paper work! We had friends who went at 11:00am, and put their name on a list. They weren't paged until 3:30!!! There is only one camera, and it's one area that needs to fixed! Other than that, soak it all up! It's over the top great! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info. I could still use more...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lunch has more "Kids Friendly" foods. Tea has a bunch of stuff most little kids wouldnt eat. Same with Dinner.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •